Limitless Hobbywing motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I'm going to order the hobbywing esc and motor combo for limitless, do I want the 1650 or 1100 combo, I'm only running 6s on street not really Speedruning, want a bit more then the spectrum combo I have in it now

I'm going to order the hobbywing esc and motor combo for limitless, do I want the 1650 or 1100 combo, I'm only running 6s on street not really Speedruning, want a bit more then the spectrum combo I have in it now
I like HW for my off-road bashing but for my 2 infractions I love castle MMX8S/1650kv sensored setups. I had one HW and one castle for awhile but switched to both castle, plus you can run 8S if you want. I do but not very often.

So I guess castle and the extra money it's going to be , I only want to buy once so I guess I'll take advise... The price is what hurts lol

I agree about getting the MMX8S combo. Making sure you know about the Tower coupon codes. A "super saver membership" costs $10 for the year.

1672329727160.png

I'd also go with the castle 1650 kv combo. The esc runs a lot cooler, I hated having a max 6 in any of my on-road rigs because it would thermal fast AF with my gearing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back