Hobbywing new product release Nov 24th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw Hobbywing has a banner at the top of their website that says "New Product Announcement- Nov 24th."

They already did a sensored G2 version of the Max10 and Max8 so I'm hoping its a Max6 G2 and motors to go with it. šŸ¤ž
It will probably be a new series of escs for racers.

I'd like to know what is happening with the Mojave EXB !!! Are they going to make it a RTR ? Are they just out of them for now ? I'm holding off pulling the trigger on the ones I still see out there . I can't imagine them discontinuing them like the Senton 6s as it is still a very popular truck .

I'd like to know what is happening with the Mojave EXB !!! Are they going to make it a RTR ? Are they just out of them for now ? I'm holding off pulling the trigger on the ones I still see out there . I can't imagine them discontinuing them like the Senton 6s as it is still a very popular truck .
If you have the same experience that I have had, you know how it goes.....

If you buy it, then it may go on sale or they come out with a new and improved version a few months later.

If you choose to hold off on buying something you really really want, then it gets discontinued and you are SOL.

Not to be that way but if you really want the Mojave EXB....

Go on and get you one

Better be a max5 with 8.4v bec
Hobbywing already made a better max5 it is called the xlx2
Lol Laughing GIF

I believe that is what the Max4 is.
I can't believe how expensive that esc is. You can literally get a xlx2 and a motor for the price of that max4.

They need to lower the price by 100$ and it would still be 100 more than xlx2 šŸ¤£
Max 4 looks to be 12s capable so that might have something to do with it. Most of the 12s escs are rather expensive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back