Kraton Hobbywing Program Card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jzepp

Reaction score
Ok. What is the key to make these Hobbywing Program cards work quickly? I know mine works as i have used it on my other Kraton 6s vehicles, but i keep having to unplug the cable from the card or unplug from the ESC or turn on/off the Power button and i get all red negative signs on my Program card.

If i keep doing all those steps eventually i get it working with actual numbers, but sometimes takes 10 minutes or more of keep unplugging and turning the Power button on/off.

What am i doing wrong here? It shouldn't be this hard to change my settings.

I do. I had it working saving my settings and i was on the Punch settings and it cut off and displayed the red negative symbols that it does when its not connected correctly. SMH!

Is your extension wire broken/damaged? Sounds like a dicky connection somewhere - highest risk are the connectors on the esc, the program card and the connecting wire.

All wires are fine and plugged in the right way. Can you plug the one end of the connector into the extension on the ESC? Lol. I been just unplugging the ESC wire and plugging directly into the ESC?

Might just have to buy another Program card

A guy at an RC shop is telling me this Hobbywing Program card will not work on my Arrma Kraton with Spektrum firma 150 ESC. Lol!

I used on my last Kraton and the settings seemed to change to me. I set the brakes at 50% instead of the factory 37% and that thing stopped on a dime...so what he mean it wont work?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back