Kraton Home made mud guards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I was a bit bored and i got the idea of creating mud guards for my kraton i remember the kind of plsstic used in the back of high school agendas were made with a nice resilient plastic so i decided to cut and glue two pieces to make one for more regidity secured them with zipties the dimention were 10.5cm long and 4cm high. Hits barely the body when shock fully compressed cut a quick cut can fix that. I think they turned quite great and also used a bit of super glue in the middle
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I was a bit bored and i got the idea of creating mud guards for my kraton i remember the kind of plsstic used in the back of high school agendas were made with a nice resilient plastic so i decided to cut and glue two pieces to make one for more regidity secured them with zipties the dimention were 10.5cm long and 4cm high. Hits barely the body when shock fully compressed cut a quick cut can fix that. I think they turned quite great and also used a bit of super glue in the middleView attachment 60157View attachment 60158View attachment 60159

Looks like a good time spender. I remember that plastic too and I know it'll work and cost so much less than fancy ones.

Looks like a good time spender. I remember that plastic too and I know it'll work and cost so much less than fancy ones.
image.jpg

I went in the top after i originaly made it with one layer but saw how flimsy it was and it was a bit stretched with weird shapes so i decided to do two layers and its perfect now and streight
I super glued them togueter of course

They look great man! Guards are awsome.. makes things so much easier to clean..

Great job dude.. sometimes all it takes is a little free time to come up with some cool stuff...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back