Typhon Homebrew 3S SenTyphRock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What pinion size are you running? I converted from a senton. Im now running an 18t and found that the motor got SUPER hot. I'll likely be going to the stock 15t before my next run.
I’m just using the stock 15 right now.

Thanks to this thread I finally pulled the trigger on the Senton conversion, cant wait to run it but need to shoe-goo the body first. Couple of quick questions, did you buy the Senton rear A arms ? The Typhon arms seem to sit a little too far forward. I've got the original Typhon wheels on right now, do they interfere with the body much ?

Thanks to this thread I finally pulled the trigger on the Senton conversion, cant wait to run it but need to shoe-goo the body first. Couple of quick questions, did you buy the Senton rear A arms ? The Typhon arms seem to sit a little too far forward. I've got the original Typhon wheels on right now, do they interfere with the body much ?
I still have the original Typhon arms. These pics give a better view on how they fit.

6A21AFB9-0203-4276-922F-3397AEBECF04.jpeg

E2B36C78-4812-49DF-876F-9568B6210EEA.jpeg

That was up in Fulton County. Do you know of any good places around here? Outside of a few abandoned baseball fields and parks, I haven’t found much, but there’s gotta be something.
Homebrew, I know the original post is nearly a year old.... but I happened to drive by another potential RC spot the other day and wanted to let you know. I was driving the Hoosier Heartland HW, headed to Wabash, decided to turn at 19 into Peru and come into Wabash on old 24. As I turned the corner onto 19 I saw that someone had created a small motocross track that looks good for RC. Pictures are below. The location is about 45 min from Lafayette. If your familiar with Peru at all, you know that the Circus City race track is just 5min up the road at the fairgrounds..
http://www.circuscityspeedway.org/

and some good food is not far away either...
https://harveyhinklemeyers.com/

A good Saturday night for us is to grab some Hinklemeyer's pizza and tailgate the race track, now I can add breaking the RC's on the dirt track....
PXL_20220526_005904701.jpg

PXL_20220526_005927195.MP.jpg
PXL_20220526_010019808.jpg
1655326166667.png

PXL_20220526_010001977.jpg

What is that bumper off of?
It’s probably from the truck. It’s got a mix warranty f parts from all three models on it.
Been a while as my family and I have been traveling for work, relocating, and coming right back. What a year.

Replaced the diff and input gears as we tore them up last year. Finally got around to fixing them, got some new batteries, and my daughter is out there blasting it.

IMG_8923.jpeg

IMG_8925.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back