Honda Hoonitruck 1:1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this..
These guys get to have too much Fun!

Looks like it has typical mid engine layout poor control during oversteer/drifting. Maybe some diff tubing can sort it out?

I have owned 2 mid engine cars and can't stand the minimal control during oversteer/drifting. I'll be sticking with the typical FR layout from now on.

Cool build and concept for a car but handling does not look great.

Looks like it has typical mid engine layout poor control during oversteer/drifting. Maybe some diff tubing can sort it out?

I have owned 2 mid engine cars and can't stand the minimal control during oversteer/drifting. I'll be sticking with the typical FR layout from now on.

Unless it’s a Toyota MR2… many have complained about the oversteer 😂 I’ve never owned one. But I vaguely remember it taking the top spot before mustangs 🤣

Just needs to have Active Aero!
They should give you a call!!

Unless it’s a Toyota MR2… many have complained about the oversteer 😂 I’ve never owned one. But I vaguely remember it taking the top spot before mustangs 🤣
Yep I crashed a 1991 turbo MR2 back in 2001 due to snap oversteer and flipped the car.

Built a 2001 MR2 Spyder with a K20 swap and didn't like it either and sold it.

Cool cars but terrible handling feel.

Just needs to have Active Aero!
They should give you a call!!
Check this one out!
Sucker car that generates full down force at 0 mph. It's a bit long... Watch the first bit that goes over the specs and then jump to 22 mins in where they run the car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back