Hooked! Great day bashing!

Thread starter #1

Max Attitude

Arrma RC's
Nero
Hey all, first time Arrma owner here. I bought a used Nero a few weeks ago. It’s needed a few parts that were worn out but I think it's good now! A friend and his kids came over today with their Slash. Weather was nasty- rain and wet/muddy but we had a blast. Really got to run the truck hard this time. Didn’t break a thing but the stock body is done! 😂 TheMX38’s didn’t like backflips either.... one ripped. Kinda sucks... planned on the Spider wire for them. Might just order some backflips now. My buddy was in awe of this truck as was I when I first ran it. He couldn't believe the bad landings and no breakage. The trucks were plastered with mud and grass. Cleaned them off with air compressor- works really well! Here’s some after shots. Still filthy. Hopefully some action shots next time! ✌🏼

Attachments

Last edited:

Jimbobjr

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Typhon
Great fun! You could try and repair that tire. Small piece of bicycle tube rubber behind the split and glue it all up with crazy glue. Worth a try, those buggers are $$.

Thread starter #3

Max Attitude

Arrma RC's
Nero
Great fun! You could try and repair that tire. Small piece of bicycle tube rubber behind the split and glue it all up with crazy glue. Worth a try, those buggers are $$.
Yeah I thought to glue it and maybe a patch on top so I don't have to dismount. Then the Spider wire and it might hold up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ktc888 Kraton 4
Dchilton Senton 6S BLX 7
D Arrma 4x4 Mega & BLX 8
ThatDrewGuy Kraton 7