Hooked! Great day bashing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Attitude

Reaction score
Hey all, first time Arrma owner here. I bought a used Nero a few weeks ago. It’s needed a few parts that were worn out but I think it's good now! A friend and his kids came over today with their Slash. Weather was nasty- rain and wet/muddy but we had a blast. Really got to run the truck hard this time. Didn’t break a thing but the stock body is done! ? TheMX38’s didn’t like backflips either.... one ripped. Kinda sucks... planned on the Spider wire for them. Might just order some backflips now. My buddy was in awe of this truck as was I when I first ran it. He couldn't believe the bad landings and no breakage. The trucks were plastered with mud and grass. Cleaned them off with air compressor- works really well! Here’s some after shots. Still filthy. Hopefully some action shots next time! ✌?

Attachments

• 39BDEDAB-C3E3-4D99-8227-5BCBB9EC4FD8.jpeg
    39BDEDAB-C3E3-4D99-8227-5BCBB9EC4FD8.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 63
  • E4E2E75D-7190-48AA-97B7-7D99E122E868.jpeg
    E4E2E75D-7190-48AA-97B7-7D99E122E868.jpeg
    326.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 0E33ED38-5C45-4502-B7B7-34F1227CEB2A.jpeg
    0E33ED38-5C45-4502-B7B7-34F1227CEB2A.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Great fun! You could try and repair that tire. Small piece of bicycle tube rubber behind the split and glue it all up with crazy glue. Worth a try, those buggers are $$.

Great fun! You could try and repair that tire. Small piece of bicycle tube rubber behind the split and glue it all up with crazy glue. Worth a try, those buggers are $$.

Yeah I thought to glue it and maybe a patch on top so I don't have to dismount. Then the Spider wire and it might hold up.

Yeah I thought to glue it and maybe a patch on top so I don't have to dismount. Then the Spider wire and it might hold up.
No reason to dismount, try and fold it and slip it thru the split then manipulate it to where you want it.

No reason to dismount, try and fold it and slip it thru the split then manipulate it to where you want it.
I've patched a few of mine that way using CA glue. I rough up the spot around the tear on the tire, cut a piece of bicycle innertube a bit larger, clean both it and the tire with DA, rough up the back side of the innertube, then put a thin coat of CA on it and press it on the tire while waiting a bit for it to cure. Then I dremel the edges of the patch smooth so they are less likely to catch on stuff.

Did that on my outcast with traxxas 3.3 tires and my savage flux with pro-line trenchers. Has held up just fine so far, but I do run 4S on both. I do a lot of flips.

This was a trencher on my outcast after I smacked into a chain link fence and tore one:
2018-0802-Outcast-TrencherTireTear.jpg

2018-0802-Outcast-TrencherTireTearRepair.jpg

I've patched a few of mine that way using CA glue. I rough up the spot around the tear on the tire, cut a piece of bicycle innertube a bit larger, clean both it and the tire with DA, rough up the back side of the innertube, then put a thin coat of CA on it and press it on the tire while waiting a bit for it to cure. Then I dremel the edges of the patch smooth so they are less likely to catch on stuff.

Did that on my outcast with traxxas 3.3 tires and my savage flux with pro-line trenchers. Has held up just fine so far, but I do run 4S on both. I do a lot of flips.

This was a trencher on my outcast after I smacked into a chain link fence and tore one.

Awesome! Will keep a close eye on mine and go this route if it doesn't hold.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back