Typhon Hoons 107 on typhon 3s...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo just wanted to chime in here...I run on pavement like 95% of the time. Have 42/100 Hoons, Bandito C2's and SpeedTread Robbers. Typhon 6s shocks, 6s Mojave springs front & 6s Kraton springs rear, 710 cst oil and 'lowered' suspension travel by 10mm. 18t pinion, stock electronics, punch 3 and brake 6. I think this is important to note as performance other other suspension setups my differ.

Hoons are solid and belted, so best for flat surfaces, drifting and speed runs for sure. Traction and cornering leaves a little bit to be desired tho.

Bandito's definitely have the best traction and grip overall! They do balloon a little at high speed. Also, this is the only set where my car will wheelie and traction roll. Worth noting these have the largest overall diameter of the 3 as well.

Robbers are kind of in-between for me and surprisingly becoming my favorite set. Smaller diameter than Banditos. I don't think they're belted, but they don't balloon much at all. Grip is more than acceptable, but the handling characteristics are where these shine imo. Car corners like it's on rails and does not traction roll.

Hope this helps!

PXL_20220716_193246994_2.jpg

PXL_20220528_171943899.MP_2.jpg

PXL_20220509_161646336.jpg

Ooo just wanted to chime in here...I run on pavement like 95% of the time. Have 42/100 Hoons, Bandito C2's and SpeedTread Robbers. Typhon 6s shocks, 6s Mojave springs front & 6s Kraton springs rear, 710 cst oil and 'lowered' suspension travel by 10mm. 18t pinion, stock electronics, punch 3 and brake 6. I think this is important to note as performance other other suspension setups my differ.

Hoons are solid and belted, so best for flat surfaces, drifting and speed runs for sure. Traction and cornering leaves a little bit to be desired tho.

Bandito's definitely have the best traction and grip overall! They do balloon a little at high speed. Also, this is the only set where my car will wheelie and traction roll. Worth noting these have the largest overall diameter of the 3 as well.

Robbers are kind of in-between for me and surprisingly becoming my favorite set. Smaller diameter than Banditos. I don't think they're belted, but they don't balloon much at all. Grip is more than acceptable, but the handling characteristics are where these shine imo. Car corners like it's on rails and does not traction roll.

Hope this helps!

View attachment 230173

View attachment 230174

View attachment 230175
Good insight. I wonder how the robbers would do on 4S or 6S.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back