Hoping Arrma releases a..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapper

Reaction score
Hoping Arrma releases a 5th or 6th scale monster truck.
Maybe even partner up with castle and sell them as an option to come RTR with a castle brushless system.
Upgrade possibilities later on down the road for the smaller scales to have 6th scale diffs hmm

Anyone know if that lawsuit crap is over with?

Hoping Arrma releases a 5th or 6th scale monster truck.
Maybe even partner up with castle and sell them as an option to come RTR with a castle brushless system.
Upgrade possibilities later on down the road for the smaller scales to have 6th scale diffs hmm

Anyone know if that lawsuit crap is over with?
I would 100% buy one. I am sure they have something in the works since it doesn't look like hey can produce anything with lay down suspension... Since the BLX systems are re-branded hobby wings, does hobby wing make anything large enough for 1/5th scales?

I believe HH/Losi uses the MAX6 (rebranded as Fuse 160a) in the DBXL-E and the new 1/6 Super Baha-Rey.

Here's for hoping, that if Arrma does do 1/5 scale, the follow Losi and use a big 57x114 motor on 8s, and not a 4085 or 4092 like Redcat and others...

Been looking at the losi xl mt.. hope Arrma makes something similar in size with Arrma quality :) at a price point that people would be stupid not to buy it over an xmaxx.
Not a fan of gas if losi offered it in electric I'd be tempted but not going to buy one only to fork over a lot more for Kershaw designs motor mount each and motor combo.

Lawsuit is over and judging from the bankruptcy filing today, they got hammered.

#@%& Lawyers are $$$! :mad:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back