Horizon Hobby Black Friday specials?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Is that a good vehicle???
There is a 2.0 version out. At $599. Thats a steal in my opinion. TONS of yt videos with this model.
Is this going to be the Black Friday thread or should we start a dedicated one?
I think a black friday 2019 thread would be great. Not sure if Woodie could move the contents hear into the new thread.

Horizon hobby director of marketing (surface vehicles) said they are taking $400 of an unnamed vehicle. I have a hunch and will buy if its what I think it is.
Whatever it is, its going to be a slow seller that they are "over inventoried" on. IMO That's how they usually work. They are very conscious about keeping inventory low enough. They want supply to match demand. They need to pay their bills on time. Its just business 101.
Hobbico failed partly for that reason. But I would surely pay $500. for a K8S. In a heartbeat! Who wouldn't????
But in reality, it may be a 1/8 "HPI Type" brand or other that is struggling. IMO
I hope I am wrong.:D I want Santa to come early this year.:LOL:

Last edited:
I could see the DBXL-E Losi being discounted. Worth every penny. Real nice rig. And it is not a big seller or hasn't much fan fare surrounding it. It is a sleeper. And HH has direct control over pricing with the Losi brand, being their product and all.(y) I would also jump on that real quick. Who wouldn't??

I could see the DBXL-E Losi being discounted. Worth every penny. Real nice rig. And it is not a big seller or hasn't much fan fare surrounding it. It is a sleeper. And HH has direct control over pricing with the Losi brand, being their product and all.(y) I would also jump on that real quick. Who wouldn't??
The dbxl-e is Not discontinued. There is a new version called the dbxl-e 2.0.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back