Horizon Hobby Black Friday specials?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering Black Friday is an American thing. I wouldn’t expect anyone to offer discounts outside of the US. Why not wait to see what Boxing Day offers?

Yes, black friday is an US thing. Many shops do it in France and EU too. In my country, this year, this make a big story in TV News, there is even few events here and there with people who disallow customers to enter in shops :LOL: . It is even evoked that black friday could be prohibited :LOL: Mainly because this push people to buy things they don't need and also about many fake discount.

Yes, black friday is an US thing. Many shops do it in France and EU too. In my country, this year, this make a big story in TV News, there is even few events here and there with people who disallow customers to enter in shops :LOL: . It is even evoked that black friday could be prohibited :LOL: Mainly because this push people to buy things they don't need and also about many fake discount.
I’m from the UK and my friends back there told me that amazon brought it over. I’m like why??? ?‍♂️

Next they’ll try and enforce thanksgiving ??

Next they’ll try and enforce thanksgiving ??

Halloween didn't exist when i was young, now it is here too. Everything which can make sales appear in many countries. Maybe we will see the chinese 11/11 appear here too :LOL:

I don't mind, i bougth the Hyper MT in FInland at +20% less with 2.99€ shipping (i don't now how they can ship something heavy from Finland to France for 2.99€ :LOL: ) , the only webshop who did this discount on this truck.

Last edited:
@3x9rtse Western PA, LHS called me yesterday afternoon. Said FedEx tracking number shows a delivery date for this Monday December 2nd.

I'm weak !!! Can't resist !!!! After seeing the DBXL-E's fly out of HH at that price , wish I had picked one up !!! Went to my LHS , there was a guy walking out with one with the same price tagged on it , told him great deal , he said there's one more .
Even though dropping some coin for a K8S as soon as it gets in , this was to good of a deal to pass up for such a truck ( well , buggy ) .
LOL , the Talion is small compared to this thing !!

Attachments

• IMG_4065.JPG
    IMG_4065.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4066.JPG
    IMG_4066.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 62
https://www.hobbyrecreationproducts.com is having a 15% off sale on hobbywing stuffs. You have to add it to the cart, but the max6 in the cart shows as $136 and the max5 as $170.

Not a huge deal, but if you were on the fence...

Huh... just checked amazon and they have the max6 @ $126 with the max5 @ $158!
https://www.amazon.com/Hobbywing-Ezrun-MAX6-ESC-3-8S/dp/B01I4DAB4O
https://www.amazon.com/Hobbywing-30104000-EzRun-Max5-V3-Toy/dp/B016Y154GI

Kind of bums me out as I know my wife got me a max6 at the $160 price a few weeks ago. :(
You have a good lady who supports your love for the hobby.
Mine put two RC boats in the trash. Had them on display on Stands in the house. I've been waiting for her to replace them. 3 years later I am still waiting. My10 yo son wants to go to the pond and run boats like we used to do together. I refuse to replace them.

You have a good lady who supports your love for the hobby.
Mine put two RC boats in the trash. Had them on display on Stands in the house. I've been waiting for her to replace them. 3 years later I am still waiting. My10 yo son wants to go to the pond and run boats like we used to do together. I refuse to replace them.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Solution: Buy "her" 2 RC boats for Christmas then you and your son can "borrow" them when she's not using. (y)(y) Huh?? ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back