Horizon hobby bounce back offer question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carson5618

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else take advantage of the Horizon Hobby bounce back offer last week and not get their coupon yet? The offer said they would be issued on the 25th but I still haven’t gotten anything.

Tell us more about the Bounce Back Coupon. What is it and who can participate. Just bought two RC Cars today from Horizon..

Tell us more about the Bounce Back Coupon. What is it and who can participate. Just bought two RC Cars today from Horizon..
It was a $25 coupon for orders over $250 from the 15th to 21st

4506E0E0-1A21-4D7A-B036-52381333F6A0.jpeg

Did anyone else take advantage of the Horizon Hobby bounce back offer last week and not get their coupon yet? The offer said they would be issued on the 25th but I still haven’t gotten anything.
So glad you asked this question, because I haven't recieved mine either. I'm guessing they're mailing physical ones... if we can't get a solid answer soon I'll shoot an email over to support.

Wish it would have been an instant e-delivery because I know that their stock is going to get demolished between Friday and Monday. I hope when mine does come in that the stuff I need isn't gone/on backorder.

So glad you asked this question, because I haven't recieved mine either. I'm guessing they're mailing physical ones... if we can't get a solid answer soon I'll shoot an email over to support.
I don’t think their going to be physical since the more details part said via email but I used the chat support thing on their website last night and the guy said I should get the coupon later in the evening that night since they couldn’t be used until today but since I still haven’t gotten anything today it’s got me a little confused

C8F34771-902D-4E76-8395-1B5CBC709259.jpeg

4C01189F-B66A-419B-A34F-663FED91083E.jpeg

I don’t think their going to be physical since the more details part said via email but I used the chat support thing on their website last night and the guy said I should get the coupon later in the evening that night since they couldn’t be used until today but since I still haven’t gotten anything today it’s got me a little confused

View attachment 111149

View attachment 111150
You ever get yours?

I still don't have mine. Sent support an email... yet to hear back from them.

You ever get yours?

I still don't have mine. Sent support an email... yet to hear back from them.
I used the chat feature again on their website yesterday and was finally able to get my code after the guy sent a few messages to people on their team.

I missed out on this one.. not bad.. they should have more promos like this..

Not such a great promo when they do not honor their statement.
Although it would not stop me from purchasing discounted items, I'm a stickler for these types of poor business processes.
Also, in a digital world, this is automated and should have been a discount applied to the recipient's account.
$25 off the next order of $25 or more. Coupons issued 11/25.

Being a UX designer and front-end developer I know how easy it is to set up an automation system like this. A bit confused as to why they take the risk of an unhappy customer. Just my 2¢

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back