Horizon Hobby no shipping option to Canada?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Vorteks
Trying to place a order. No option for shipping to Canada? I sent them a email but don’t expect to get a reply till next week. Any one else find this? Attached screen shot. No option for any where else?

1604229979265.png

I found this in their shipping questions section:
1604232054960.png

I guess this means CDN orders can only be made by phone? Would explain why there are no other options on the website.

Oh crappy! I’ve tried calling them. With little to no success. I’ll call Monday and leave a message. That always works sometime. Lol.
tried tower hobbies too. Same thing.
poopy for us north of the border!
@Orebro80 thank you! I never thought to loook there.

Oh crappy! I’ve tried calling them. With little to no success. I’ll call Monday and leave a message. That always works sometime. Lol.
tried tower hobbies too. Same thing.
poopy for us north of the border!
@Orebro80 thank you! I never thought to loook there.
order from arrma site instead of horizon you can ship to canada. Thats what I do.

No. They do not
Yes they did! This is an old thread, they changed their site. Recently too. Trust me I just had a huge problem with horizon. I recomend looking at a different site for your parts. I called and ordered parts (the new way) and was told by the super nice gentlemen that they never use ups or fedex for canadian orders only usps. They shipped my package ups instead of usps like requested and like I was told they would. 43 bucks later in fees after shipping costs for a .7 pound package that cost 80 bucks to order. If you call horizon remind them over and over to use usps. Never again will I buy from horizon directly unless I'm super desperate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back