Horizon say no one getting upgrade parts for 25$ and they lying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotwheel85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Hello.

After a long time i got answer from Horizon hobby about getting this "basher" kit for reduced price for 25$, for us early buyers.

Second thing is why do they try to lie about the upgrades isnt necessary? And no one have got that deal is just bs....

No one at hh can tell me that they making changes to the car after just 3 months but it’s not necessary, like they change the exploded views and adding more parts just for fun...

Not a big deal i will just get the parts, and im happy that they did something to it.
But they should offered it for us early buyers, and admit that it was some design flaws in the first batch vs how they handel it.

It’s more matter of principle, and i hoped hey employees was more service minded vs telling lies.

Here is what they answered me:

We have never made this offer. I do not know how this information gets into the forum.
The V2 version is only a further development of the model due to the high demand. It is not a rework!
The vehicle has no restrictions in the version you own. An upgrade for the model is not necessary.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Kind regards
xxxxxx

Technischer Service
HORIZON HOBBY GMBH
Hanskampring 9
22885 Barsbüttel

Tel: +49 (0) 40 822 1678 26
www.horizonhobby.eu

Last edited:
Hello.

After a long time i got answer from Horizon hobby about getting this "basher" kit for reduced price for 25$, for us early buyers.

Second thing is why do they try to lie about the upgrades isnt necessary? And no one have got that deal is just bs....

No one at hh can tell me that they making changes to the car after just 3 months but it’s not necessary, like they change the exploded views and adding more parts just for fun...

Not a big deal i will just get the parts, and im happy that they did something to it.
But they should offered it for us early buyers, and admit that it was some design flaws in the first batch vs how they handel it.

It’s more matter of principle, and i hoped hey employees was more service minded vs telling lies.

We have never made this offer. I do not know how this information gets into the forum.
The V2 version is only a further development of the model due to the high demand. It is not a rework!
The vehicle has no restrictions in the version you own. An upgrade for the model is not necessary.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Kind regards
xxxxxx

Technischer Service
HORIZON HOBBY GMBH
Hanskampring 9
22885 Barsbüttel

www.horizonhobby.eu
HH has reacted differently in the US but it seems the tears are the same no matter what country you're in.

Hello.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Kind regards
xxxxxx

Technischer Service
HORIZON HOBBY GMBH
Hanskampring 9
22885 Barsbüttel

www.horizonhobby.eu
Hmm, they just shipped mine after I paid this morning. When I emailed about it I attached an image of the email someone else here got from horizon that they had posted so they wouldn't try that with me.

Yeah there is a disconnect between HH USA and their HH offices abroad. That is obvious. Different policies and all. And this is not exclusive to the K8. In the end, tears are tears. I believe here in the US there is more oil for those tears. The US is oil independent. So there is plenty of oil to go around if you live in the States. :ROFLMAO:

HH has reacted differently in the US but it seems the tears are the same no matter what country you're in.
How did I know you would be the 2nd post lol. Still not done trolling? Have another drink. I just went and watched your rant video again to see the river of tears.
Yeah there is a disconnect between HH USA and their HH offices abroad. That is obvious. Different policies and all. And this is not exclusive to the K8. In the end, tears are tears. I believe here in the US there is more oil for those tears. The US is oil independent. So there is plenty of oil to go around if you live in the States. :ROFLMAO:
figured you would be the 3rd post. step your game up man

How did I know you would be the 2nd post lol. Still not done trolling? Have another drink. I just went and watched your rant video again to see the river of tears.

figured you would be the 3rd post. step your game up man

[DELETED] - its solved

Last edited:
I just ordered the parts, let’s just put this to rest.

Last edited:
You do understand that HH USA and HH EU are completely independent companies right? Sure they have a product in common, but they set their own policies. I’m not saying you’re wrong for expecting more from the EU company, but they aren’t beholden to the US.

You do understand that HH USA and HH EU are completely independent companies right? Sure they have a product in common, but they set their own policies. I’m not saying you’re wrong for expecting more from the EU company, but they aren’t beholden to the US.

Thats true. I was a bit pissed just now, I’ve ordered the parts and put this whole thing to rest. I want them anyway and the weather is getting better, wanna bash :)

Thats true. I was a bit pissed just now, I’ve ordered the parts and put this whole thing to rest. I want them anyway and the weather is getting better, wanna bash :)
I get it. I would be pissed too. But if you don’t understand the dynamics involved then you won’t be able to get what you want. You might have to get more creative and find your own solution. That might mean finding someone who can get one from the US and ship it to you. It might mean doing the CF tube fix that seems to work well too. Either way, it’s just a hobby and you should not let this get you so upset. ✌?

Talk about trolls. Pack ur sh!t n go home
You're right. I'm the bad guy. not the guys who hop in and tell people to stop crying constantly. Now scoot along. These same people serve zero purpose on the forum lately besides putting people down. These same people have said the same stuff of the people they put down. It's getting stupid and I don't care how your little buddy club feels about me. I've put you guys on ignore so have fun talking to yourself.

No you didn't. And hey, I thought you were leaving? You're lonely, aren't you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back