Horizonhobby really stepping up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
3rd time.. even though I live in the same state. Give or take 5 hours. Made the order late morning. Ended up being here less than 24 hours. The smart post through there website and Amazon. Has yet to fail. Why pay extra when the smart post FedEx is free?

20211020_192605.jpg

I picked up a Erevo v1 new, years ago and it has the Mamba motor…. I wonder if it has the same motor? I really need to dust it off and rob the motor/ESC off of it….maybe start a new build…..hmmm

What are you putting it in?

I picked up a Erevo v1 new, years ago and it has the Mamba motor…. I wonder if it has the same motor? I really need to dust it off and rob the motor/ESC off of it….maybe start a new build…..hmmm

What are you putting it in?
It's supposed to go in a kraton v5. But possibly traded it off for a Mojave.. if that all comes into place it will be in a Mojave instead.

I live a few hours from HH hq. It's amazing. Everything gets received next day.

I'm so sick of ordering poop online to have it ship from CA, NY or FL....

I love love love ordering from HH.

I live a few hours from HH hq. It's amazing. Everything gets received next day.

I'm so sick of ordering poop online to have it ship from CA, NY or FL....

I love love love ordering from HH.
Do you know what year HH moved their HQ? They use to be out of Champaign, IL. I guess I’ve been in GA longer than I thought!!

3rd time.. even though I live in the same state. Give or take 5 hours. Made the order late morning. Ended up being here less than 24 hours. The smart post through there website and Amazon. Has yet to fail. Why pay extra when the smart post FedEx is free?

View attachment 175298
Man I wish our mail worked like that! They have a California warehouse about 500 miles away and it takes over a week to get to me🤦

^^^ Cali is as big as 3 or 4 states.:ROFLMAO:
If HH fills my order from Champaign to me in NYC, It is always 2-3 days Fedex. If the item needs to come from HH/ Cali, It takes a week solid. Always.
HH does pull, package and send out very fast in general. Its part of their business model. Amain is probably second with processing orders fast. But most Amain stuff always comes from Cali. to me for some reason. Also week.

^^^ Cali is as big as 3 or 4 states.:ROFLMAO:
If HH fills my order from Champaign to me in NYC, It is always 2-3 days Fedex. If the item needs to come from HH/ Cali, It takes a week solid. Always.
HH does pull, package and send out very fast in general. Its part of their business model. Amain is probably second with processing orders fast. But most Amain stuff always comes from Cali. to me for some reason. Also week.
Ya honestly from IL warehouse takes about the same🙄 and also Amain in Chico is literally only a 2hr drive away and again takes a good 4+ days on average🤦

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back