Typhon Hot racing aluminum bell crank?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gdub34

Reaction score
I searched the inter webs but didn’t find any descent videos or instructions on how to install the HR aluminum steering bell crank on a 3s typhon. Have any of you guys installed this part on your Arrma? If so could you please proviide some simple installation tips or a link to a good video? I would like to install this tomorrow because our weather here is perfect for wrenching. I appreciate it thanks

RC Guy Garage has a video doing one on on his big rock. Check out his you tube.

If possible could you please post a link to the video because I couldn’t find it. thanks

Last edited:
It quite literally installs in the reverse order that you remove the old one. There is a reason there aren't any how to videos for so much of this stuff, it is so easy a caveman could do it.

I searched the inter webs but didn’t find any descent videos or instructions on how to install the HR aluminum steering bell crank on a 3s typhon. Have any of you guys installed this part on your Arrma? If so could you please proviide some simple installation tips or a link to a good video? I would like to install this tomorrow because our weather here is perfect for wrenching. I appreciate it thanks
Hey man, here are some install vids that could be helpfull for the HR one.

It’s a good upgrade for sure i installed it on my typhon 3s as well. But you also might wanne check another option from GPM they make them too.

keep bashing mate💪🏽

5BE7370D-37C6-4D26-BFA8-D8B3101087CF.png

26A02D70-99AA-4D3B-A5C2-43D4B2EC43D1.png

I installed the Hot Racing bell crank on my Typhon 3S yesterday using the first video as a guide. I didn’t need to remove the servo module as I didn’t replace the servo (I’m waiting for the back ordered 25T servo saver to arrive). On the Typhon it’s easier if you remove the left and right front body mounts to gain better access to the bell crank.

Back