Typhon Hot Racing aluminum pivot balls for ARRMA 3S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

The Old Guy
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Infraction 4x4
I damaged the flanges on two of my Hot Racing aluminum pivot balls when I was installing them, so I contacted Hot Racing customer service to see if I could buy some of the type I damaged. I was just told that the pivot balls are backordered with no ETA. So if you are thinking about getting a set, and you can find a set online now, I suggest you buy them now - you might not find them again for quite awhile.

I damaged the flanges on two of my Hot Racing aluminum pivot balls when I was installing them, so I contacted Hot Racing customer service to see if I could buy some of the type I damaged. I was just told that the pivot balls are backordered with no ETA. So if you are thinking about getting a set, and you can find a set online now, I suggest you buy them now - you might not find them again for quite awhile.
My order arrived last week. got lucky.

I highly recommend these Team Associated ones. Part number 81398. They are not Arrma, more expensive, and not red (no anodize to wear off) but they work well (and they are available).
81398.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back