Kraton Hot racing battery tray

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good but don't have much protection for the LiPo. Needs higher side walls for soft packs.

Thats kinda what i was thinking but the side guards look a little higher than stock ones but not as yall as the outcast tray has

Looks good but I don't think it's a wise decision to put batteries in a metal tray. Should the tray rub holes in the batteries it's a disaster waiting to happen. This is just my opinion though.........

That’s tray is not for bashing, IMHO. That’s for more of a racing or speed set up. I bought the Teckno battery tray and was all excited to put it in until I took a look at the Outcast tray. For Bashing, I want my batteries walled in. Of course I had the excitement of breaking a stock battery strap, during what ended up being a spark filled crash. I thought I was about to watch my kraton burn to the ground. All that happened was one wire pulled out of the connector, but it was scary. I did use the Teckno Straps, but I saved the battery tray for another car down the road.

How did that hr racing tray work out?
Do you bash
Do you have soft packs
I’m looking into getting one myself
I’ve been using the HR tray in my K6s. Got sick of the stock one ejecting on hard landings. This was before someone came up with a good solution for that... I send it! hard and use some soft packs with it. I put some felt on the sides and bottom for fear of the metal rubbing thu, been running it for a few months now with no issues. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back