Outcast Hot Racing Bellcrank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamj804

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Outcast 4s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon 3s
Has anyone noticed that while these are great on the 3S line, that they seem too small for the 4S line? The bell crank won’t operate properly when the screws that hold it together are tightened all the way. The steering gets way too tight and the wheels won’t turn.

Has anyone noticed that while these are great on the 3S line, that they seem too small for the 4S line? The bell crank won’t operate properly when the screws that hold it together are tightened all the way. The steering gets way too tight and the wheels won’t turn.
I'm pretty sure those screws are like the ones on the 1/8th scales, you are not supposed to Heeman them on.

I run it on both the 3S and 4S trucks. I really didn't notice.

I don’t have the HR on my K4S but I’m not sure where the difference between the 3S and 4S causes any issues? ??‍♂️

I don’t have the HR on my K4S but I’m not sure where the difference between the 3S and 4S causes any issues? ??‍♂️
Maybe I got a bad one. I have the same one on 33S vehicles and have no issues. I wouldn’t really be concerned but if I lose these inset spacers they look like they will be a pain to track down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back