Hot Racing bumper hinge pin mount install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Detail

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Nero
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Raider
  9. Voltage
Hello all.

I searched so many times with different words here, same with You Tube.
I looked in the manual to see if I could see how it's mounted but couldn't figure it out. I had ideas looking at the truck but the holes never matched up. I'm sure I need to dismantle some pieces to get a better idea so it'd be nice to know ahead of time.

I'm getting ready to install a servo brace and wanted to work up a plan of attack.

I apologize if this is a redundant question. IT BETTER NOT BE, LOL!
THANK YOU in advance.

I think it's time for me to catch up with today's world.

There are no videos for this so I think I time for me to win some Grammys, Golden Globe, etc. with my phone produced videos, llol.

I'm also just tearing into it. Once I remove those towers it should become clear...right?

I think it's time for me to catch up with today's world.

There are no videos for this so I think I time for me to win some Grammys, Golden Globe, etc. with my phone produced videos, llol.

I'm also just tearing into it. Once I remove those towers it should become clear...right?
What are you installing bro ? A servo mount ?

@RCMike I just looked up the Outcast Parts on the Hot Racing Website and I don't see a bumper listed there. Can you post a picture of your part and where you think it is supposed to go. On the other hand, just tearing into the car is the best way to learn how it's put together. Most of us that can figure out how to get to the internet and ask the question, are mechanically inclined, enough, to work on an RC car. I will say, take a coule of pictures at each step of the disassembly. They make a good reference tool when it comes time to put it back together. Especially when you have to leave it in pieces overnight.

Thanks.
I have full confidence in my skills. It's for the front or rear.

I was just hoping for some hints, clues how its mounted.

Attachments

• s-l225.jpg
    s-l225.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 52
Do you have a NERO or an OUTCAST?

It looks like that part is for the NERO and not the OUTCAST. I do not see it on the Outcast page over at HR, but it does show up on the NERO page. while many ARRMA cars share parts, the Outcast and Nero do not share many. Also that part says it is for the front or the rear. so if you have a NERO it will work in either place.

http://hot-racing.com/?partnumber=NRO89M01;c=1019

I said I had confidence in my skills. I never said I could interpret titles of parts, lol.

Now that I'm arrma 22/7, Im aware of all pieces for both platforms. Above piece in question was for my only Nero based Fazon.
I just picked up a Kraton once Tower had them back in stock. I never even ran a pack through mine before this happened, lol.

Attachments

• 20170819_052706.jpg
    20170819_052706.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 52
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back