Kraton Hot Racing Chassis Braces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vafall

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Are the Hot Racing braces any good? Is it necessary to swap out the stock plastic braces?

They look good and are stronger than the stocks and lighter than the GKA. Several of the heavy bashers are making braces that run tower to tower, but my HR chassis braces seem to be doing just fine.

Mine is working great. Broke the rear 11st time I drive it then put in one and is holding up great. Front broke it and waiting for new one to come in.

Mine is working great. Broke the rear 11st time I drive it then put in one and is holding up great. Front broke it and waiting for new one to come in.
Did the aluminum one brake or the stock one.

I still have the stock braces. But I doubled up the chassis and bought longer screws for everything underneath. Has been working great so far. No issues at all. And I believe it's cheaper than aluminum braces, could be wrong tho.

I still have the stock braces. But I doubled up the chassis and bought longer screws for everything underneath. Has been working great so far. No issues at all. And I believe it's cheaper than aluminum braces, could be wrong tho.
Can you post pics of the doubled chassis

Can't wait for mine now that they are back in stock! Still want to combine them with a tower to tower brace of some kind

I have a couple of sets of these. I run them both with a tower to tower brace and the truck is way more solid. I feel a lot more comfortable taking those big jumps!

This is about the best shot I could get.

Attachments

• 20170225_105403.jpg
    20170225_105403.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 102
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back