Kraton Hot racing chassis braces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennyly

Reaction score
4E00AABA-252C-4705-9003-DD25AC4838ED.jpeg
Little different look to the hot racing braces

View attachment 15575 Little different look to the hot racing braces
Yes, HR makes some very nice looking hop-up parts, however, no 7075, just 6061 aluminum. Their machining does look good & I like their black anodizing with their edging contrast. I have their front chassis brace for my V3 Kraton. Their customer service however definitely needs a major overhaul, as it is non existent. Due to this, I am now very hesitant to get anymore of their parts.

bennyly. I thought you must have removed the paint, but still see the HR logo. You must have got the HR brace in the raw aluminum color?

Yes, HR makes some very nice looking hop-up parts, however, no 7075, just 6061 aluminum. Their machining does look good & I like their black anodizing with their edging contrast. I have their front chassis brace for my V3 Kraton. Their customer service however definitely needs a major overhaul, as it is non existent. Due to this, I am now very hesitant to get anymore of their parts.

bennyly. I thought you must have removed the paint, but still see the HR logo. You must have got the HR brace in the raw aluminum color?
They started off as the black anodized ones and I removed and anodized black to get that raw finished look

I did the same. Soaked the anodizing off everything! It was fun and it looks mad Max cool:)!

What method did you use to remove the anodizing? I am planning on using the caustic soda (lye) method.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back