Hot racing diff yoke / diff oil question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nswelding

Premium Member!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey guys, is there anyone out there that run these? I’m just wondering if the plastic ones or if they’re metal, the stock yokes, are they a high wear item? Just curious if these hot racing aluminum ones serve a purpose or if it’s just bling factor. I’m putting together an order hot racing bell crank and some other Nick nacks.

I got an arrma granite and it’s time for me and my son to disassemble and install all new rubber sealed bearings and I’d like to change the diff fluid. Was wondering what weight fluids everyone is running and would recommend.

Thanks

Attachments

• 5C521B8C-4175-4DB3-B62F-56FA66766954.png
    5C521B8C-4175-4DB3-B62F-56FA66766954.png
    459 KB · Views: 86
im thinking about ordering a set of these for my bigrock crew cab. i have yet to have any issues with my more powerful aftermarket motor. i could imagine these would hold the diffs better under shock and load events, and maintain proper gear mesh. hopefully keeping you from grenading diffs as often with an over powered setup.

For me usually, if it's affordable and it's job is to help aid with keeping gear mesh, I buy aluminum. I don't have a granite, but if the alloy bulkheads for the outcast were cheaper, I'd have them. While diffs aren't overly expensive, they are a pain to maintain/relube/replace. Anything I can do to not have to open up diffs after setting them how I want them, I usually do it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back