Kraton Hot racing EXB diff cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update on these? Did they ever come out? It says on HH that they are not available until December… Can’t find them in stock anywhere! If you know somewhere to get a set, please send me a link!!!
Thank you guys!!

Any update on these? Did they ever come out? It says on HH that they are not available until December… Can’t find them in stock anywhere! If you know somewhere to get a set, please send me a link!!!
Thank you guys!!
Not yet. Have a couple on order....still waiting to ship.

How are these holding up everyone? I'm thinking of ordering them from the US to the UK

The website says they use a steel bushing at the cup for longevity, which is a big plus over the GPM RTR cups I have already

How are these holding up everyone? I'm thinking of ordering them from the US to the UK

The website says they use a steel bushing at the cup for longevity, which is a big plus over the GPM RTR cups I have already
I ordered a HR one, have it fully built but have not installed yet. Fit and finish during building is great. The o-ring seals are a bit of a pain to get in place though and keep there when tightening. Was planning to drop it in, but since my latest 29mm diff builds, have not had any issues and no need to switch out yet. Still waiting on my Arrma ones to ship...
Also I am taking them at their word about the steel bushing. I could not easily tell if it were there as you can see in the image below. I should have taken a magnet to it to see before I built it. Ohh well.
1639063738870.png

I ordered a HR one, have it fully built but have not installed yet. Fit and finish during building is great. The o-ring seals are a bit of a pain to get in place though and keep there when tightening. Was planning to drop it in, but since my latest 29mm diff builds, have not had any issues and no need to switch out yet. Still waiting on my Arrma ones to ship...
Also I am taking them at their word about the steel bushing. I could not easily tell if it were there as you can see in the image below. I should have taken a magnet to it to see before I built it. Ohh well.
View attachment 185030
Awesome info - thanks mate. It's why I mentioned the bushing - it doesn't took like it's steel in the picture 🤔 despite my GPM ones holding up for around a year now, aluminium bushings will definitely wear quicker

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back