Hot Racing HD splined driveshaft to short on Big Rock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erikfireplaces

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
I've got the correct part # ATF288RC
Metal Driveshafts on BigRockV3
They look like they're 1/4" short on both sides. I cant find any more info other the halfassed instruction you get online.No one has gotten back with me from HotRacing and Ive got a feeling I will never. Any one out there ran into this issue yet?

I've got the correct part # ATF288RC
Metal Driveshafts on BigRockV3
They look like they're 1/4" short on both sides. I cant find any more info other the halfassed instruction you get online.No one has gotten back with me from HotRacing and Ive got a feeling I will never. Any one out there ran into this issue yet?
Hot Racing probably hasn't updated their website yet those drive shafts only fit the Granite, Senton and V1-V2 Big Rock they do not fit the current version of the Big Rock sadly 😔
And I forgot to mention you probably won't hear anything back from Hot Racing, their customer service is like T-Bone Racing basically non existent.

Last edited:
Hot Racing probably hasn't updated their website yet those drive shafts only fit the Granite, Senton and V1-V2 Big Rock they do not fit the current version of the Big Rock sadly 😔
And I forgot to mention you probably won't hear anything back from Hot Racing, their customer service is like T-Bone Racing basically non existent.
Aint that a female dog! Sounds about right though. Thanks for the info

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back