Kraton Hot Racing hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the Kraton rear axle carriers,the inside bearing is oversize with seals,the bearings stay in unlike the plastic stockers.Removed alot of wheel play and seem pretty sturdy!

Every HR part I have has been perfect except for one. I got the motor mount for the Kraton.... it would have been good if they designed it a little better. It's the first part for HR that didn't get my thumbs up. Normally I really like their stuff.

The hopups look wonderful and i truely hope they hold up for you guys. For me personally ive had piss poor luck when it comes to anything that hot racing puts out. The term: "you get what you pay for" applies for sure. Their aluminum parts are made out of a very soft aluminum and don't hold up to bashing. Ive had very limited use before a failure occured. My hot racing parts were for my axial yeti 1/10. Hubs, hub carriers, differential covers and steering rack. The hubs stripped within an hour of use. The carriers had a plastic bushing insert for the screws that got chewed away by each impact. my differential cover was so then that any small scrape bent it allowing dirt to have free access to my gears. The steering rack i ordered was carbon fiber which held up but the screws supplied stripped really easy. Chinese parts are exactly that-cheap. I hope you all prove me wrong though :)

My friend had the same issue with hot racing parts with his yeti. Either it didn't last or didn't fit correctly. A lot of parts we had to mod to get them to fit. I did get the hot racing supports for my Kraton and they do look like they are higher quality then the yeti parts but then again it's not part of the drive train or steering. The supports look nice and I have been happy with them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back