Big Rock Hot Racing Motor Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrma is releasing a new 6mm thick version. https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA311106
Bent plates are a very common issue. Problem is once it bends it takes out the spur, pinion, and potentially the motor.
The old fixed position plate was better due to more material….less open area for slots….but eventually that one bends as well.

Another vote for m2c motor mount and block. I bent stock and hr mounts and stripped spurs gears because when my mount bent the pinion angle changes and immediately shreds the spur. Since m2c I've had 0 issues and I've been running it on 4s and jumping more. If you don't need the block you can always sell it here or on ebay. Someone will want it

Another vote for m2c motor mount and block. I bent stock and hr mounts and stripped spurs gears because when my mount bent the pinion angle changes and immediately shreds the spur. Since m2c I've had 0 issues and I've been running it on 4s and jumping more. If you don't need the block you can always sell it here or on ebay. Someone will want it
Yep. I would be willing to just put the block on a stock plate. I bet it alone would stop most bends.

The equation that we all dread at times: F=MA.
Thought this was some new RC slang I hadn't seen yet, something like FUN = MONEY * (A) but I couldn't solve for A with any word that made sense........ then a dim light from way back began to flicker. Ah, Physics, good times.....

If M2c would sell only the motor plate I bet they would make a killing.
Eh. They aren’t stupid - they only sell it as a combo for a reason.

Either the mount performs poorly on its own or they believe revenue/profit will be higher this way. Maybe both reasons.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back