Hot Racing Nero Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They made the best axle carriers for the mini e Revo ever but I can't seeing needing those on this car. Maybe the diff case. But those aluminium body clip tabs... Now that I love. Especially as best up as my body and clips get.

I'm pretty interested in the axle carriers actually. they have upgraded the bearings to larger ones and that's pretty awesome. plus I broke a stock one, and a bearing lol.

I'm also intrigued by the rocker arms. if they were available for purchase, they'd be on their way.

All I care about with able carriers is that pillow balls don't fall out and alignment stays good. The bearings are nice though. I ordered the gka rockers from that forum member/vendor here. I like their design and it's cool to support a member vendor

All I care about with able carriers is that pillow balls don't fall out and alignment stays good. The bearings are nice though. I ordered the gka rockers from that forum member/vendor here. I like their design and it's cool to support a member vendor

I can commend supporting GKA. his rocker arms are very nice. price difference aside, the GKA rockers have one pushrod mount and two shock mounting options, where the HR have a total of 5 options. 3 and 2 (don't remember off hand what is what). if I'm buying aftermarket, I want the most options available.

IMG_1876.JPG
IMG_0375.JPG

Put them on today. They fit perfect no shims or any extras! Now I'm just waiting on my GKA rocker arms!

Their stuff does look super slick. I'm waiting for my gka rockers too. Forgot to ask if there was any means of expedited shipping! I feel like it'll take forever being a custom piece from a small company in Canada but I'm totally down with waiting for something so good. Have you ever used any GPM racing stuff on any other cars? I hope they make some Nero stuff. Their suspension is what I have on my Merv and it's the best upgrade I ever put on it.

Their stuff does look super slick. I'm waiting for my gka rockers too. Forgot to ask if there was any means of expedited shipping! I feel like it'll take forever being a custom piece from a small company in Canada but I'm totally down with waiting for something so good. Have you ever used any GPM racing stuff on any other cars? I hope they make some Nero stuff. Their suspension is what I have on my Merv and it's the best upgrade I ever put on it.

Not in a very long long time on my Associated! I'm waiting on another set for my Fazon along with some big rock HD upgrades so I can bullet proof it! Can't wait to get to work on it!

Lol who u tellin.

I'm learning as I go. I took the shell off and saw all four dogbones turning ... dude I'm just THRILLED my diffs are fine and can get back to wheelie Ing across the Costco lot. I will have Oliver film with the GoPro on the Nero.

i have in stock ....and five to six days in shipping through fed ex ...

and the rocker posts will be here by xmas...

Just curious, why is there a need for an aftermarket diff case? Is the hot racing one sealed so that you can use oil instead of grease?

not sure ..but i don't think it is sealed ...the problem with hot racing is they copy and mask the problems ...i am out to fix issues

Do tell.. Fully functional diff lock and sealed to boot? You have my interest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back