SOLD / FOUND HOT RACING parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Parts are from my v3 typhon 6s converted to 8s
Parts include hot racing low profile wing mount, 2 bulkheads and flopack spool (bearing not include) and (34t spur not included)

The parts are not stripped but do have minor scratches these are not new.

All items are shipping included

Wing mount $35
Bulkhead $35 (SOLD)
Flo-pack spool $35
50mm basherqueen fan shroud$10(SOLD)

Disclaimer🤣buying wing mount which is aluminum may get bent or snap screw off in bulkhead if you are hardcore basher which im not im speedrun/street/ flashy with my parts.

With that said i will take other bulkhead off when it gets cooler in san diego its sooo damn hot 🤣🤣but yeah ill take it off soon or when someone buys them and will take pics of both so no one feels like im selling bad parts

93C1F7B3-5D70-401D-A3E9-76CCB8F05187.jpeg

220704EC-8746-48A8-8973-E0DD80E4DF8F.jpeg

Last edited:
I would get those but I want to de-anodize them anyway and the HR logo looks sick if I do de ano it. Slick can have it but if not then I am next in line!
Everything looks sick de-anodized and polished.
XcKFihu.jpg

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256803346440266.html These are also very well reviewed here on the forum.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/aliexpress-china-special-gearbox-case.52115/post-764200

Or maybe this is the case where each of you gets 1 bulkhead since the other is not available yet :LOL:
I was going to buy those then saw these pop up.

Hey! You already have a pair of bulkheads! :ROFLMAO:
What center brace is that? My goal is everything de ano and polished
So are these sold now?
But I have 2 6s Arrmas.
Custom Alza Racing center brace he no longer makes them.
Yup.

What size motor is that ?
Hobbywing 4985 1650kv. I think it might just be the angle making it look so huge or the fact that it is an Outcast with the swb. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back