Kraton Hot racing rear hubs - don't fit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobalt172

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
hey guys I'm wondering if anyone has or tried to use the hot racing rear hubs for 6s kraton.

Long story short, these hubs are not as wide as the stock ones and therefore, the rear axle is too "long" and the pin hole in the axle is much further away than normal. What gives?

hey guys I'm wondering if anyone has or tried to use the hot racing rear hubs for 6s kraton.

Long story short, these hubs are not as wide as the stock ones and therefore, the rear axle is too "long" and the pin hole in the axle is much further away than normal. What gives?
Part number of those hubs?

Yup they need to can that v1 part. I did the same thing??‍♂️
At least the designator of “kraton” on the packaging/description.. as these are still used for typhon talion and Mojave. .. I ran into a hot racing “kraton” Rear brace that said “kraton/talion/typhon” on it ??... well, they got 1/3 right... haha

anyway, I just finished replacing all my incorrect straight tooth diffs with the correct diff parts for my kraton and also threw in 2 aluminum diff cases, aluminum front hubs and front and rear chassis braces. New max6 ESC and 4092 1650kv rocket motor.

anyway, I just finished replacing all my incorrect straight tooth diffs with the correct diff parts for my kraton and also threw in 2 aluminum diff cases, aluminum front hubs and front and rear chassis braces. New max6 ESC and 4092 1650kv rocket motor.
Sweet, I have the same setup in my basher kraton. Power house ??

V4 Kraton uses MO1, old version used MA01. Hot Racing needs to take Kraton off the MA01 description, its still used for the other 6s rigs. The M01 says Kraton /Outcast only.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back