Hot Racing SATF891E Steel Spur Gear 91T 48P Arrma 1/10 4x4 Mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BASYOUNI

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hello Guys, I found a replacement for Arrma mega ( non BLX) spur gear , is this will be plug and play or will need some modification?

I intend to place it after change to hobbywing max10 sct system 4000kv motor and sure will replace input deferential gear with the new HD 17t. for both back&front .
Screenshot_20181229-220221.png

Hello Guys, I found a replacement for Arrma mega ( non BLX) spur gear , is this will be plug and play or will need some modification?

I intend to place it after change to hobbywing max10 sct system 4000kv motor and sure will replace input deferential gear with the new HD 17t. for both back&front .
View attachment 26178
Yes that is a 100% direct bolt on, no modding required.
This is $5 less, I have bought from this guy numerous times good seller https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Racing...USPSFirstClass!57701!US!-1:rk:1:pf:0&LH_BIN=1

Interesting. Wide open door for 3s set up.
PL
note: my son stripped 2 plastics spurs last summer by running "2,5s", (9,6V Nimh) at local track. Now, we have a brand new more powerfull 9,6V custom made battery for my daughter and my son. This steel spur will be a must have. (but curious to see if my 3D bushing will/could fit…)

Im still learning about the gears, can this be used on the BLX versions? If so what else is needed?

Im still learning about the gears, can this be used on the BLX versions? If so what else is needed?
In short it will work, but you need all of the MEGA slipper parts... But hot racing makes a steel spur gear for the blx models that require nothing else.

Got it. Fits perfectly. Needs good threadlock for the pinion.

Thanks
PL

I run the same setup with 4pole 3500 kv as said above. got to run the hard pinion

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back