Granite Hot Racing servo saver doesn’t fit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael2

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. 4x4-Mega
Hi, I just recently bought the HR servo saver that came out a couple weeks ago and attempted to install it today and it will absolutely not mount to my 20kg power hd servo. The HR servo saver will mount to the cheapo factory Arrma servo with zero issue and the cheap factory plastic servo will fit on the Power HD servo with zero issues so what’s the deal? I ruined all three of the plastic pieces that HR supplied with the servo saver that fit in the servo saver and mounts onto the servo gear. Those plastic pieces seem to be a tad to small perhaps. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks

Wait. Servos come with 3 kinds of “gears”. 23 tooth, 24 or 25. (Number of teeth on the output gear)
The 3 plastic pieces that you got are specific adapters to the 3 types of gears. You should have just used the 25 one as this is what both the Arrma and power HD servos use. The other two would not fit and should be used only on other brands of servo.

Hi, I just recently bought the HR servo saver that came out a couple weeks ago and attempted to install it today and it will absolutely not mount to my 20kg power hd servo. The HR servo saver will mount to the cheapo factory Arrma servo with zero issue and the cheap factory plastic servo will fit on the Power HD servo with zero issues so what’s the deal? I ruined all three of the plastic pieces that HR supplied with the servo saver that fit in the servo saver and mounts onto the servo gear. Those plastic pieces seem to be a tad to small perhaps. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks
Wait. Servos come with 3 kinds of “gears”. 23 tooth, 24 or 25. (Number of teeth on the output gear)
The 3 plastic pieces that you got are specific adapters to the 3 types of gears. You should have just used the 25 one as this is what both the Arrma and power HD servos use. The other two would not fit and should be used only on other brands of servo.

I rechecked the HR site and found out they were 3 different sizes but I rechecked the 25T one and still doesn’t fit the servo even though the servo is also a 25T. Maybe I got a partially defective one?

Attachments

• E3CC9529-361E-474A-A83A-5866A433C5DA.png
    E3CC9529-361E-474A-A83A-5866A433C5DA.png
    357.8 KB · Views: 51
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back