Senton Hot Racing Servo Saver Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac070

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
During the installation for my Hot Racing SERVO saver I noticed the splines are very hard to get on. However I managed to get the correct 25T one on , but it doesn't sit all the way. Is this fine ?
15911198638542472168126105622484.jpg

Not sure if that's fine if it doesn't rub the chassis it should be Okey. But I thought I saw @Surchaufeur have some issues with the Hot Racing servo saver as well.

Not sure if that's fine if it doesn't rub the chassis it should be Okey. But I thought I saw @Surchaufeur have some issues with the Hot Racing servo saver as well.
I used kimbourgh servo saver the #124 version had a lot of slop i stole the srping and put it on the stock servo sver im not rich to spend on bling bling who just looks fancy
its fine i think if the screw is tight

I used kimbourgh servo saver the #124 version had a lot of slop i stole the srping and put it on the stock servo sver im not rich to spend on bling bling who just looks fancy
its fine i think if the screw is tight
@surch That sounds like a great idea !!! How did you transfer and access the springs?

@surch That sounds like a great idea !!! How did you transfer and access the springs?
Use 2 allen keys 1.5mm and stick them inside the two holes of the servo saver both of them are made the same way what you are trying to do is to pop out the locking cap i tried with flat heads on the kimbourgh one because i did not know what i was doing and snaped one half the stock saver took a lot of energy to get out the locking mecanisim on it was pretty strong
Then both springs are the same thing both made the same remove the stock spring and put the tuff one from kimbrough inside of It and put everything back togueter you need to put the spring right so that it doesn't want to pop out by itself anymore you should be able to pick the saver with the internals open and the spring inside use something to hide the saver when you open it springs love to fly and use safety glasses just in case
But from hot racing to the stock saver idk if they are the same i doubt but if the hot racing works fine then keep it like that no need to change it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back