Typhon Hot Racing shock bodies 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovarageRC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Anyone had any experience with the Hot Racing shock bodies? I have the full tbone setup and rpm a-arms will get here tomorrow, but the last weak point I have read about is possibly the shocks....what's everyone think?

Anyone had any experience with the Hot Racing shock bodies? I have the full tbone setup and rpm a-arms will get here tomorrow, but the last weak point I have read about is possibly the shocks....what's everyone think?
From the research I have done on their shocks is they leak for most other platforms. So pretty hesitant to buy them.

How did you go with the shocks?
So I finally got around to building these. I used green slime anywhere there was an oring, and AE 55wt oil. Bashed it for a full pack yesterday, no leaks, very smooth. My ESC actually came unstuck for the first time, after some failed backflips, but no damage to the shocks. I think for the $40 I'd recommend them for a bolt on replacement alternative to $60 6s shocks.

So I finally got around to building these. I used green slime anywhere there was an oring, and AE 55wt oil. Bashed it for a full pack yesterday, no leaks, very smooth. My ESC actually came unstuck for the first time, after some failed backflips, but no damage to the shocks. I think for the $40 I'd recommend them for a bolt on replacement alternative to $60 6s shocks.
Ok thx. Keep me posted after a few. Ore bash sessions?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back