Kraton Hot Racing skid plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crod44305

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton EXB
Does anyone know if these fit the EXB? I wasn’t sure if the chassis/layout was the same as the v4 and if these would fit

They do, but in my personal opinion the RPM ones are more durable, and cheaper since you can buy only the one you need. Seeing as the exb has its front bumper that acts as a skid you only need a rear one ??

They do, but in my personal opinion the RPM ones are more durable, and cheaper since you can buy only the one you need. Seeing as the exb has its front bumper that acts as a skid you only need a rear one ??
Oh awesome! I didn’t realize the front plate wouldn’t be used. I’ll grab an rpm one ?

I learned today that the RPM front works great on the back and gives you a back bumper to boot.
I saw that, I do think it’s cool.. just looks a little silly to my. This is 100% only my opinion but I think it makes the car kinda look like a pillow haha. BUT! It does look like it protects it well.. so there is that. Function over form some say!

I learned today that the RPM front works great on the back and gives you a back bumper to boot.
Oh interesting... How low does the bumper sit? Any issues of it getting caught on debris while driving?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back