hot racing suspension mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martysmith223

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
thought about trying some of the hot racing suspension mounts and upper a arm mount? I would prefer voltage hobbies but they are out of stock! and seem to stay out of stock I'm going buy them also because I know they are bulletproof but until then I need something better than plastic! gpm suspension mounts are crap so I'm guessing hot racing has to be my best option for now... unless someone knows a better brand not many options here

I emailed Voltage and he said he will have them in a few more weeks. I'd wait it out.

thought about trying some of the hot racing suspension mounts and upper a arm mount? I would prefer voltage hobbies but they are out of stock! and seem to stay out of stock I'm going buy them also because I know they are bulletproof but until then I need something better than plastic! gpm suspension mounts are crap so I'm guessing hot racing has to be my best option for now... unless someone knows a better brand not many options here
kraton v3 already have voltage hobbies towers, servo mount front and rear chassis braces, steering rack as well as an m2c chassis

I emailed Voltage and he said he will have them in a few more weeks. I'd wait it out.
I emailed him several times via Facebook and there website with no response I was starting to worry tbh I guess hes just been busy ... I'll try to hold off but I guess your saying the hot racing ones are crap to lol

I emailed him several times via Facebook and there website with no response I was starting to worry tbh I guess hes just been busy ... I'll try to hold off but I guess your saying the hot racing ones are crap to lol
I have one Hot Racing mount that was sent to me in error and the seller let me keep it. It is not as strong as the Voltage one.

I know it's not as strong as voltage ... I don't think anything can come close to there product! I honestly was just hoping they are at least a better alternative to gpm. I guess I'll just wait it out hope he stocks up sooner than later iv been waiting weeks already ... getting a v4 kraton rolling chassis for a good price... gonna use the ttb on the v3 with the stock chassis and put my m2c on the v4 along with my other upgrades I'm hoping that the ttb really helps the flex on the v3 that stock chassis is crap when your a hard core basher

I'm not saying the HR stuff is bad. Full disclosure - I am super pissed at them because they won't honor their advertised replacement program and will not respond to any of my emails. But the braces/mounts are definitely better than stock. I can't comment of GPM because I have never used them.

iv actually been told from a lot of people they are having the same issue with hot racing and that they never respond I just wish someone from voltage would message me back.. I thought they had better customer service than this but I'm sure he is getting flooded with emails due to being out of so many products.. I also don't understand why it's taking him so long to restock his parts as popular as they are he is possibly loosing money at this rate

iv actually been told from a lot of people they are having the same issue with hot racing and that they never respond I just wish someone from voltage would message me back.. I thought they had better customer service than this but I'm sure he is getting flooded with emails due to being out of so many products.. I also don't understand why it's taking him so long to restock his parts as popular as they are he is possibly loosing money at this rate
These guys usually make their parts in batches, and they are usually doing this as a side job as well so their full time job usually takes priority over making parts for toy cars.

As far as the quality of the Hot Racing ones, so far they seem to be better than stock, although I did bend one in a really nasty crash, bent the hing pin, broke a shock mount, broke the diff case and gouged my RPM a arm up really good. I have heard nothing good about Hot Racings customer service they are notorious for ignoring customers and not giving any sort of support for their products.

20190401_171643.jpg

thanks for the advice guys I'll wait a few more weeks ..Kenny better throw in some extra stickers for me being such a loyal customer lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back