Outcast Hot Racing wing mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swampshifter

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys,
Just installed HR wing mount, looks awesome but should I try and fit the original wheelie rollers on it? I can file down the plastic bolt molds but am I wasting my time? Any help/recommendations would be cool. Thanks.

A16B71EA-49E1-43E6-B846-276A34DB46BE.jpeg
D448DD3E-963F-4D46-840F-3B8D5B9704ED.jpeg
42D786ED-57F2-44F5-B39E-2362CF7BD50D.jpeg

Hey guys,
Just installed HR wing mount, looks awesome but should I try and fit the original wheelie rollers on it? I can file down the plastic bolt molds but am I wasting my time? Any help/recommendations would be cool. Thanks.

View attachment 18433 View attachment 18434 View attachment 18435

Have you been able to beat on your Outcast with the Hot racing wing mount? It's the only wing mount I haven't tried yet. Haha TBR is the best I've found so far. How's it holding up for you?

Yes,

I filed the nuts down and it worked great. Been bashing it without any issues so far.
The Hot Racing wing mount is the only wing mount I haven't seen any complaints about, the stock one is crappy, the Rpm one isn't much better and I have heard of guys having issues with the TBR wing mount not fitting with aftermarket shock towers and it breaks pretty easy as well, however everyone recommends not running the Hot Racing one I don't get it.

I tell ya, it looks good, is tough as nails, but i have had to replace 3 of the 4 angle screws under the wing. And yes they were threadlocked, and still came out.

I tell ya, it looks good, is tough as nails, but i have had to replace 3 of the 4 angle screws under the wing. And yes they were threadlocked, and still came out.
Which screws?

The screw just under the wing itself that adjust its angle up or down.
Wait you can adjust the angle of your wing? Did I miss something the last time I tore apart my wing mount?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back