Hot Racing Yokes worth it on 3s? Benefits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
Since my granite is completely disassembled, now is the time to think what else do I need. Looking over the plastic yokes… they are not much to be desired. Rather flimsy even. I’m building up my granite to jump so I’m looking for durability.
Are the hot racing yokes worth the cost? What are y’all’s experience with them? And if I could only get one, would it be best put on the front or the back?
Many many thanks!!

yes my v3 senton diff's was so tight. out of the box. went with hr diff's so smooth after i put them in love them

Very happy with mine. Works great in the rear. Just received another one for the front today.
1623972311677.jpeg

1623972138194.jpeg

Very happy with mine. Works great in the rear. Just received another one for the front today.
View attachment 152642
Nice and thanks! I like your set up! What differential is that? Hot Racing? And the gear is part of it?
Dang I like the way that looks. And how the heck did you get your car so clean…It’s like perfect.

I have a set of HR yokes on my Typhon 3S with the HR metal diff gears too. But I run it on 6S and sometimes 8S. For a normal 3S basher, I would keep it as light as possible. If you go beyond stock power, this is a decent upgrade.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back