Hota D6+ Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I need ur help I just purchased the d6 plus and its in Asian language I need to find out how to put it in English please

1) Plug it in
2) Long-press OK button
3) Press Down Arrow button once
4) Press OK
5) Press OK
6) Use arrows to highlight English
7) Press OK
8a) Exit menus by scrolling down to Back and pressing OK (x2)
or
8b) Exit menus by pressing CH (x2)

Last edited:
Just got mine today. This is a great charger!! Needed a dual for awhile now since I got into speed running and this fit the bill. My Hitec RDX1 Pro is good and all but this thing is way better. I always take a basher with me when speed running to have something to do while things are cooling off so the Hitec can charge those while the Hota does it's job. Very impressed with the quality of this charger.

It really is nice. I can't even believe the spektrum s2100 charger is more expensive and can't compete with the dota 6+ at all. I sold the s2100 and bought another dota+

It really is nice. I can't even believe the spektrum s2100 charger is more expensive and can't compete with the dota 6+ at all. I sold the s2100 and bought another dota+
It’s nice being able to charge a 4s 9500mah CNHL battery at a full 1C. Finishing soldering the other charge cable and I’ll see how it does on 2 at once. I’m sure it’ll do fine I just want to see.

Gotta love the Chingrish instructions. Says storage mode won’t balance. Looks pretty decent to me.
73BFB5B5-03AD-4181-9868-53C5785E033D.jpeg

Doesn't say that in my instructions?
It does state that it does not balance 'accurately' in order to save some time.
If you have a healthy lipo they will be very close all the time. You will notice it on older lipos.

Doesn't say that in my instructions?
It does state that it does not balance 'accurately' in order to save some time.
If you have a healthy lipo they will be very close all the time. You will notice it on older lipos.
I guess it boils down to how you interpret Chinese instructions. My lipos are all healthy. None are very old and every time I’m done using them they are on storage mode within a couple hours, usually less.

One thing I can’t figure out exactly is the difference between balance and charge mode. Charge shows it balancing the cells and balance mode will charge at higher amps just like charge mode.

One thing I can’t figure out exactly is the difference between balance and charge mode. Charge shows it balancing the cells and balance mode will charge at higher amps just like charge mode.
Balance mode I think is just the samething but it allows you to choose where you want to stop balance charging. For example 3.85v, granted you can also do the exact same thing with charge mode.

Balance mode I think is just the samething but it allows you to choose where you want to stop balance charging. For example 3.85v, granted you can also do the exact same thing with charge mode.
That’s what I figured. Probably just a selling point.

The charging mode will only charge (and balance), the 'balance' mode would also discharge if set to a lower value.
Agreed, if you set the 'balance' mode to 4.2V it would act exactly like charging mode.

I wouldn't recommend discharging though, takes forever just based on the small load.

No problem. Jump on it now. He said they sell out quick. I was on the notification list since it was out of stock.
I think im actually good for now. Biggest battery I have is 6S 6000mah which coincidentally requires about 150w at 1C.

But I’m considering it for future needs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back