Hotdog Customs Polished Titanium Lower Hinge Pins

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Okay. Broke another arm today so new @HotdogCustoms hinge pins going in. In this pic you can see the original pin and just how bent it was when I removed it. That is about the 6th one I replaced on the EXB. Rear arms are made of papermache. Hoping these new pins can withstand the punishment.
View attachment 126814
How have the titanium pins been holding up? Tired of polishing and greasing hinge pins hahah on both my mt410 and typhon

Notorious J

Newb speed runner, lifetime rc destroyer💣💣💣
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
How have the titanium pins been holding up? Tired of polishing and greasing hinge pins hahah on both my mt410 and typhon
I haven't had a chance to really test them yet. Until I cartwheel the Kraton 20 times on a bad landing, the real torture test isn't done😉

Greengaunja

Ise da by' dat buil's da Senton........
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
I haven't had a chance to really test them yet. Until I cartwheel the Kraton 20 times on a bad landing, the real torture test isn't done😉
This is probably where I come in..Green's the name and [email protected] mistakes leading to long spectacular cartwheel's the game.

jschlosser0405

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton EXB
Northeastern Ohio. Cleveland area.
I have some friends down your way though!

I believe I only have access to the same tracking that you do. The mail here has been extremely slow a few times though as well. A couple of different packages took a month or more to travel just a few states. Don’t give up hope! I’m sure they will reach you eventually.
Cleveland....Man I love that city. Nice to finally see someone on here close by. I am just east across the border in PA. Make regular trips over your way. I have never bent a pin yet on my K6s EXB but if/when I do, I will be getting some of yours! Maybe I'm just not bashing hard enough haha 🤷‍♂️

HotdogCustoms

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Senton 6s
  6. Typhon 3s
Awesome!
I grew up in the Youngstown area, went to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh years ago and have lots of family in Western Pa so I’m familiar with your area as well.
How do I order them?
Where do I get them?
Send your order along with your shipping address, and preferred method of payment (PayPal, Venmo, or cashapp) to [email protected] and I’ll send you an invoice.
Thanks!
-Matt

jschlosser0405

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton EXB
Awesome!
I grew up in the Youngstown area, went to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh years ago and have lots of family in Western Pa so I’m familiar with your area as well.

Send your order along with your shipping address, and preferred method of payment (PayPal, Venmo, or cashapp) to [email protected] and I’ll send you an invoice.
Thanks!
-Matt
Awesome, I work in Youngstown quite often. Crazy how small the world can be sometimes.