Texas Houston area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three tracks that I know of in Houston.

Ultimate RC (and sandpit and motocross) in alvin, my home track.

Mike's (Hobbytown) in Porter, up 59 north of town.

And one in Katy, i forget the name. Near 99 and 10.

Mike's is the only track that has regular racing. 1/8 offroad, and 1/10 dirt oval, mostly, I think.

Ultimate and the Katy track are just open running, track bashing. $10 a day per driver.

Also there are a few drag racing groups that meet around Houston. They will send out a blast on FB a day or two before they meet up in a parking g lot somewhere, often at an Ashley's off 1960, I think.

I have been working to much, so have not bashed much in the last year. Just started a new job, hope to have more time off. Weekend bashing for me is with my kids, some fridays I get out by myself.

What part of town are you in?

I'm in Pearland. I have been out to the Alvin track. It was 3-4 years ago and I wasn't back into RC. I may need to revisit once it warms up and dries out.
We chatted? Probably when I was looking for a truck I would assume.

Maybe it was was someone different. On one of the Arrma fb groups, Sunday someone was looking for a bash buddy.

I am in Alvin. Other than Ultimate, I have not found a great bash spot close. I do hit the Alvin skate park sometime, but it is small, and is often covered up with skaters outside of school hours.

There is a bmx track by Oyster Creek in Sugarland. I wondered into it while running my crawler there. Going back with the Senton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back