Texas Houston track bash, at Ultimate RC in Alvin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry-rigged

Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
Heads up, one of the Houston area FB groups is having a meet up bash at Ultimate this Saturday, 1/4/20. I am planning on being there. Any other houston Arrmaforum guys intrested?

Edit to add- Ultimate has no hobby shop on site, but they do have covered pits, power, air compressor, restrooms, and sometimes some basic snacks for sale...

Ultimate Sand Pit
1836 Algoa-Friendswood Rd, Alvin, TX 77511
(409) 316-1301
https://maps.app.goo.gl/dF4Gyd1Sm5GwmUTV7

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1800406810286618?view=permalink&id=2477325612594731&sfnsn=mo
FB_IMG_1577975199456.jpg

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Amenities
  1. Bathrooms
  2. Electricity
  3. Elevated Drivers Stand
  4. Pit Tables
  5. Vending Machines
Last edited:
1hr 15 from me. Maybe we should try to do a meet up at xtreme rc one of these days.

1hr 15 from me. Maybe we should try to do a meet up at xtreme rc one of these days.
Does Extreme allow 1/8 and larger? When they opened, I heard they were 1/10 only. 4wd SCT was a big as they would allow. Maybe that changed, I never made it over there.

Edited OP to add- Ultimate has no hobby shop on site, but they do have covered pits, power, air compressor, restrooms, and sometimes some basic snacks for sale...

Does Extreme allow 1/8 and larger? When they opened, I heard they were 1/10 only. 4wd SCT was a big as they would allow. Maybe that changed, I never made it over there.
Got in contact with Xtreme and on main track they allow all sizes even 1/5. So good to go.

Had a great time, but not many folks showed up. one other guy showed up with a Arrma Talion. Another with a Xmaxx, and a family with a Erevo2. Then me with way too much stuff, and my son with his Kraton.

I let my son drive my Outcast a bit so I could get some pics-
20200104_221419.jpg

20200104_221347.jpg

20200104_155322.jpg

New to the forum. Happen to stumble across this post and was curious if Alvin RC still host races. I am slowly getting back into rc and live not to far from the track. Anyone have info to share about this track? Also would like to meet up sometime with anyone who might be going out there after this quarantine crap lifts. Thanks for any input.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back