How are you aware of Arrma news?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reliquat

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi guys,

Being an Arrma fan, I'm often looking for news from them, but I'm struggling finding any... There are news on their blog (https://blog.arrma-rc.com/) but no major news or releases. I follow them on Twitter but there's not that much infos. Maybe on Facebook? I'm not a Facebook user. I usually hear about releases either on this forum or surfing randomly on youtube.
It could be nice to centralize major news in a section on their website, with a link to these news on social medias? What do you think?

Or maybe I'm just missing something :unsure:?

Hi guys,

Being an Arrma fan, I'm often looking for news from them, but I'm struggling finding any... There are news on their blog (https://blog.arrma-rc.com/) but no major news or releases. I follow them on Twitter but there's not that much infos. Maybe on Facebook? I'm not a Facebook user. I usually hear about releases either on this forum or surfing randomly on youtube.
It could be nice to centralize major news in a section on their website? What do you think?

The biggest releases are always on the book of faces. Jason Dearden himself, noted that it was the go to place for their social networking. They post on their page as well as the Arrma Rc Arrmy. The posts are usually repeated on Instagram.

The biggest releases are always on the book of faces. Jason Dearden himself, noted that it was the go to place for their social networking. They post on their page as well as the Arrma Rc Arrmy. The posts are usually repeated on Instagram.

So people who are not on these social medias are condemned to hear from other's... Maybe it's time to improve their communication process, it isn't good for their business :rolleyes:

That's the problem of people not on these social networks, i.e. you. :D
Anyway, if you check new posts here every day or two, you can't miss anything.

Hi guys,

It could be nice to centralize major news in a section on their website, with a link to these news on social medias? What do you think?

What news are you looking for?

There is tons of product announcements posted right here on the forums as well as new RC releases posted over at www.RCTalk.com

I have a Facebook acct but my wife is still teaching me how to use it...stupid thing that it is.....I did crate a Twitter acct and logged in but then I realised I didn’t know how to twit anything so closed it. I’m not anti-social, just selectively social

So people who are not on these social medias are condemned to hear from other's... Maybe it's time to improve their communication process, it isn't good for their business :rolleyes:
My LHS also only uses FB...... Not a fan of that style at all. Not everybody is a social media whore ????

That's the problem of people not on these social networks, i.e. you. :D
Anyway, if you check new posts here every day or two, you can't miss anything.

Their's many reasons not to be on these social medias. A company should not rely only on those IMO

What news are you looking for?

There is tons of product announcements posted right here on the forums as well as new RC releases posted over at www.RCTalk.com

I'm looking for a section where we could see in a trice if there are any major news. Sometimes I'm not active in the hobby for a while and then I'm having a hard time finding if new products have been released, or being aware of major announcements

Their's many reasons not to be on these social medias. A company should not rely only on those IMO

I'm looking for a section where we could see in a trice if there is any news. Sometimes I'm not active in the hobby and I'm having a hard time finding if new products have been released, or any new major announcements...
Then your best bet would be to check https://www.rctalk.com/

Maybe step out in to the world and join FB then..i use it for spread the arrma word, and help out people. So, they are doing good, and using the biggest social network there is..

Maybe step out in to the world and join FB then..i use it for spread the arrma word, and help out people. So, they are doing good, and using the biggest social network there is..

As I said, there are many reasons not to be on these social medias, especially Facebook. Ethic, privacy, etc.
I'll keep an eye on the forum to stay informed but it feels weird to hear news from other customers rather than the actual company.
I'm just pointing out it would be nice and clean to have an official news source from Arrma without having to register on Facebook ;) a simple "news" section on their website for example!

As I said, there are many reasons not to be on these social medias, especially Facebook. Ethic, privacy, etc.
I hear you there and completely agree. It's really pretty amazing there is so much wrong with what FB is doing yet so many people are blinded / don't care.

Here's Zuckerberg trying to make joke about the privacy concerns... and no one laughs.

Jason Dearden actually replied to a request I made for him to join the forum. His response was that forums are ok, but Facebook and Instagram are Arrma's two primary outlets for reaching the largest audience. Even the vendors on this forum are much more active on the other two mediums, then they ever are here. When you reach one person on Facebook, the likelyhood of them sharing and creating a domino effect, means the message reaches the largest audience with the least amount of effort. Makes total sense. As long as there's a few of us here that browse through the other two, the information always gets here for the members to consume. Takes a Village.........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back