How can I change the voltage of the a of the low voltage Cut-off function of the BLX200?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnsonWang

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Does any body know how to change the voltage of the a of the Low Voltage Cut-off function of the BLX200?Can I use the Hobbywing programming card? I've heard that the BLX200 originates from the Hobbywing MAX8.They are the same ESC in fact. Much appreciated!

I don't think it can be changed, not sure. I do know that Arrma removed a lot of the Hobbywing programing options. If you use a HW card, you still need to look at the Arrma chart to know what options are what - at I think I heard they don't line up with the standard HW menu anymore.

From the Nero manual -

snap0332.jpg

I don't think it can be changed, not sure. I do know that Arrma removed a lot of the Hobbywing programing options. If you use a HW card, you still need to look at the Arrma chart to know what options are what - at I think I heard they don't line up with the standard HW menu anymore.

From the Nero manual -

View attachment 18495
Thank you very much for your detailed explaination.I think there is only way to use low voltage alarm to protect the Lipos.:(

The LVC does work. With the factory setting, (I think it is 3.2v) I find that it leave the lipos at 3.5v-3.6v per cell. A bit below storage, but still within safe limits.

The LVC does work. With the factory setting, (I think it is 3.2v) I find that it leave the lipos at 3.5v-3.6v per cell. A bit below storage, but still within safe limits.
Oh!Thanks very much!So glad to hear that! It seems I can abandon my BB alarm now!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back