Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

How can I change the voltage of the a of the low voltage Cut-off function of the BLX200?

Discussion in 'Nero, Big Rock & Fazon' started by JohnsonWang, May 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JohnsonWang

JohnsonWang Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero
    Does any body know how to change the voltage of the a of the Low Voltage Cut-off function of the BLX200?Can I use the Hobbywing programming card? I've heard that the BLX200 originates from the Hobbywing MAX8.They are the same ESC in fact. Much appreciated!

2. Jerry-rigged

Jerry-rigged Premium Member!
    Premium Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
    I don't think it can be changed, not sure. I do know that Arrma removed a lot of the Hobbywing programing options. If you use a HW card, you still need to look at the Arrma chart to know what options are what - at I think I heard they don't line up with the standard HW menu anymore.

From the Nero manual -

snap0332.jpg

WoodiE likes this.
  3. JohnsonWang

Arrma RC's:
    Nero
    Thank you very much for your detailed explaination.I think there is only way to use low voltage alarm to protect the Lipos.:(

4. Jerry-rigged

Jerry-rigged Premium Member!
    Premium Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
    The LVC does work. With the factory setting, (I think it is 3.2v) I find that it leave the lipos at 3.5v-3.6v per cell. A bit below storage, but still within safe limits.

5. JohnsonWang

Arrma RC's:
    Nero
    Oh!Thanks very much!So glad to hear that! It seems I can abandon my BB alarm now!

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer