How can I safely use adhesive remover on the inside of my body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy!

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
My bright idea of using stickers as masking did not work out so well. Does anyone know if I can safely use adhesive remover on the inside of my body?

It should not damage the plastic, but it might damage the paint. Start small, so slow.

Oh, and I like the truck in your avatar!

My Grainte-
20180903_113430.jpg

My bright idea of using stickers as masking did not work out so well. Does anyone know if I can safely use adhesive remover on the inside of my body?

Adhesive remover may damage the body and will most likely remove the paint. Try mayonnaise, it sounds crazy but it will remove some adhesives.

Wd40 can work as an adhesive remover, but I don't know if it would effect the paint. I wouldn't think so though...

Thanks for the replies guys, and thank you Jerry-Rigged that is my latest project in a bad old vehicle addiction.
IMG_1291.JPG

Goof off will work ... or you can place the body in warm soapy water (Dawn) let it soak and should come off without damage.

Thanks for the replies guys, and thank you Jerry-Rigged that is my latest project in a bad old vehicle addiction.View attachment 27444
Time to call Steve Darnell at Welderup. That truck looks like it's right up his alley. Such potential.

Follow up...used 3M adhesive remover and a q tip to apply directly to sticker. Pulled right off and rewashed body with soap and water to get ready for attempt number two. Thank you for your replies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back