How did you get your forum name?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was the car I had when I first registered 17 years ago on RCNitroTalk.com (now rctalk.com) and I just used it for all the forums I'm on. !997 Oldsmobile LSS.

For the life of me, I couldn't find an actual photo of mine even though I know I had a few... same car, same color (black on black on black):
2004-0307-1997OldsLSS-notMine.jpg

I'll never own a black car again... hot as the devils butt and irritating to keep clean. Looked nice when it was clean though.

Last edited:
I came up with mine because apparently, I have no imagination. Caught up in the moment of getting the new truck, found the forum, got overly excited and voila, my username. Strongly considering my once a month username change that comes with premium membership, and come up with something more witty. We'll see.

Neighborhood nick name. Jimbob from “The Walton’s” and Junior because I was a little guy in a neighborhood of “big kids”...There’s a elderly couple that still lives in my old neighborhood whom I visit from time to time they still call me that...or just Junior.

Came up with mine when I joined XBOX live at it's inception in 2002. If you are a Kevin Smith fan you will know where it came from. If not, it's from the movie Mallrats. Jay uses the term in the beginning of the movie.

Last edited:
There was some old game I used to play all the time back in the late 80s early 90s and the bad guys name was Slick, so the first game that allowed you to pick your name I chose Slick, then when I went online and wanted to make an account for something of course Slick was already taken so I just typed in 4 random numbers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back