How did you get your forum name?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to change mine to “Toxic Masculinity”...
Im on another forum where the super moderator could change people's name. One of the guys would randomly change people's names. Like the guy who posted that he wrecked his car because he slid on wet leaves, for like a month his name was wet leaves.

I see a lot of interesting names here and wonder sometimes how people came up with them. So lets hear it! How did you think up your forum name?
What about you?

Honestly, I was signing up and was in a rush so I put the first thing that came into my head at the time.

Fu$k, I just read through all of these and this is the funniest thread on this forum... Love the @bicketybam diagram... I remember that after seeing it... Classic...!

Back when I used to play a lot of Xbox online (Halo 2, etc.), every now and then someone would get the reference and say something about either Kevin Smith in general or Mallrats. What's nice is when I register on a forum the name is almost always available. I think once I had to add a 1 at the end, lol.

Honestly, I was signing up and was in a rush so I put the first thing that came into my head at the time.
At least Krathead has an ominous ring to it. I think I want to be JohnnyNoto, super ninja warrior spy.

I used to have a 2004 pontiac GTO. back in the day a GTO was called a goat. mine was black. I let a friend drive it, he slammed into a tree and damn near killed us. Now I'm sad

Attachments

• uLCICp8xQCLTUYfgjCoJagdhCMzQ8oAZY_mRdvsaH8U.jpeg
    uLCICp8xQCLTUYfgjCoJagdhCMzQ8oAZY_mRdvsaH8U.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 4Wa8WnEOuOK2jKS46nThYGMkBUAHCpWGagH5A-KOh3c.jpeg
    4Wa8WnEOuOK2jKS46nThYGMkBUAHCpWGagH5A-KOh3c.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 57
I used to have a 2004 pontiac GTO. back in the day a GTO was called a goat. mine was black. I let a friend drive it, he slammed into a tree and damn near killed us. Now I'm sad
Holy f*^k! Sorry about your car, but happy you're still here to talk about it.

Mine stemmed from my original World of Warcraft character's name. Started as Ganan, then a friend typo'd to Ganana. He started intentionally calling me Ganana from there. It then evolved to Gananaphone which stuck until my tenure with the game was over. Also had a off-shoot name: Gananarama as well.
At this point most of the people that only know me online know me as Gananaphone or Nana for short, it some variation thereof.

I was not terribly creative when joining HPISF (HPI savage forum) over twelve years ago. The name was SavageXss (the truck I had just bought). Shortly after, changed it to X. It's stuck around for all forums since. Amusingly, every time I use it I have to have the admin change it because no forum yet has allowed a single letter user name. :D

I always use the same username on every single forum (as well as on Playstation network) I join and have done ever since I joined the internet in the 90's.

GMballistic = My first name (Gareth) and last name + "ballistic" because I've always been interested in firearms/airgun/projectile ballistics. ;)

The number 60 was on my race car for years. Miss stock car racing.
How did you find this old thread? Love it!!😍 Mine is terribly unimaginative- my name. I'd like to hear more about some of the og fellas on here

Alright, I'll play. My name came from my rc plane days. All of my planes had a skull and crossbones on them at one time, and I used a pirate flag as a windsock. Eventually the guys at the field nick named me Captain Doom, which later got shortened to "Doom". We called our easy up pit area camp doom and added even more pirate flags. The nickname has stuck, so I use it as my screen name. ☠️☠️☠️

Flag Pirate GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back