How did you get your forum name?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the mid 2000s I rode/raced at the Velodrome in San Jose, California tow a number of years. When a friend convinced me to get a yahoo messenger account around that time, I combined Velodrome with my first initial. It’s stuck ever since.

Because I am hazardous to my health.

I have broke two vertebrae in my back, had two collapsed lungs, broke almoat all my ribs, broke pelvic bone in two places, collar bone broke, broke right arm twice, have titanium plates and 16 screws holding arm together, and had 3 reconstructive surgeries to put me back together during various incidents. Had to use a wheelchair then a walker, crutches and a cane at various points in my life.

No issues now other than aches and pains and a lot of crazy memories!

One of my motorcycles in the past had that as a license plate..HZRDOS.

I've always been a positive, happy and hyper person. :LOL: Life's to short and to crazy to take it too seriously and be grumpy all the time.

I'm always smiling.... hence the name. My grandma used to call me Bri-Bri (my older sister still does). So..... Smilinbri it is! :D 😁 ✌️ 🎅

Smile away my brothers! Smile away!! 😁

Back in the day there wasn't labels like ADHD. You were just hyper active or rowdy. Think I was about 8 when Rowdyray started. In my teens it was shortened to just Rowdy.

Figured it was the obvious choice in the early days of computers as a way for my friends to find me. It worked. Now you know.

Because I am hazardous to my health.

I have broke two vertebrae in my back, had two collapsed lungs, broke almoat all my ribs, broke pelvic bone in two places, collar bone broke, broke right arm twice, have titanium plates and 16 screws holding arm together, and had 3 reconstructive surgeries to put me back together during various incidents. Had to use a wheelchair then a walker, crutches and a cane at various points in my life.

No issues now other than aches and pains and a lot of crazy memories!

One of my motorcycles in the past had that as a license plate..HZRDOS.
Ever consider a name change to "LUCKY"?

I used to do BBQ catering on the side for fun. Some guy walked up to me in the grocery store and asked me if I was the bbqguy. It stuck.😆
Not a bad reputation to have

I see a lot of interesting names here and wonder sometimes how people came up with them. So lets hear it! How did you think up your forum name?
Well my name started when I was 21 .I was a DJ. And I went with DJ.Blitz went to 4 country's doing summer festivals.i listen and make electro house music .I love EDM.went to Brazil,Portugal,Spain , France,and here in the u.s .New York and Boston to many clubs.followed my dream untill I was 29 and still make music just don't actually d.j any more .so king blitz was made from me playing clash of clans a app game and I started my own clan since 2015.name of the clan is Souls of Khaos level 20 clan .that's my story how I got my name lol.👍⛄🎄merry Christmas to all

To be honest, it's a play on words. (Radioactive + Hack ... you see where this is going). I've joined a lot of forums over the years and most of them I've had some form of the mushroom cloud you see in my profile pic. Always thought that mushroom clouds looked awesome (if terrible ... but better when they're dressed up).

Holy f*^k! Sorry about your car, but happy you're still here to talk about it.
Don't be sad ..cars come and go but you only have one life ..you survived.it was not your time because you have a lot of bashing to do with your arrma .glad your alive bro.be happy for that🤟😁👍
I used to have a 2004 pontiac GTO. back in the day a GTO was called a goat. mine was black. I let a friend drive it, he slammed into a tree and damn near killed us. Now I'm sad
Meant to reply here

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back